Finding a subject in Version 3
Applies to: Version 3 Details Mode, Images Mode
A number of methods are available for finding a subject in Version 3 of the software. Each of these methods requires the subject's job file to be open. (See Finding a subject in Version 4 for information on how to find a subject irrespective of the currently open job)
Finding a subject by scanning a/%S barcode
The /%S barcode will find a subject in most of the program modes and display the subject as relevant for that mode.
- In Details Mode the barcode will find and select the subject scanned
- In Images Mode the barcode will find the subject and select the primary image for that subject
- In Match Mode the barcode will find the subject and match the currently selected image to that subject
- In Poses Mode the barcode will find the subject and display all images (poses) for that subject
- In Form Packs Mode the barcode will find the subject and display their primary image
Finding a subject visually in Details Mode
The columns(fields) in Details Mode can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking the header of a column. This allows the user to visually find a subject byinspecting the data. For example click the Lastname header to sort the subjects by their last name.
Finding a subject by finding their image.
A subject can be found by finding their image in Images Mode. See Finding an image or subject in Images Mode
Installation and licensing
Internet Ordering System - IOS
Images and Data
tsPortal and tsArchive