Order headers and Item strips in Fulfill
To assist with the identification, sorting and packing of orders
printed with Fulfill, two headers may be optionally printed with
the orders - Order Headers and Item Strips
Both these headers are designed as templates in the Design Mode of Fulfill (Mode>Template Designer or F10) and may contain a mixture of text and graphic elements. However the most common use of the headers is to print dynamic text information regarding the order and packages being printed.
- Are optionally printed at the change of an order.
- Most commonly contain information pertaining to the order such as customer name and delivery address.
- Can contain a listing of packages in the order and subject information for those packages
- Are optionally printed at the change of each package within the order.
- Most commonly contain information specific to the package such as the package code.
- May also include order specific information as per order
- Unlike order headers may also include subject specific information such as the subject key, name, ID, imagetag or imagefilename etc.
Saving Order Headers and Item Strips
All order headers and item strips must be saved in a 'common' location available to all jobs irrespective of season account or workspace.
All order headers and item strips must be saved in a path marked in tsAdmin as either "All" or "IOS only"
Printing headers and strips
To print orders with either order headers or item strips (or both) simply check the appropriate box in the main mode of Fulfill. Select the desired header or strip with the drop down arrow.