Page numbering in NeoPack
Applies to: NeoPack
When printing in NeoPack, @codes are available to print the current page number, the total number of pages in a batch and the total number of pages in the print run. The @codes are different depending on whether printing item sheets or pack layouts in Queue Mode and Point and Click Mode.
Page numbering with item sheets
The following two @codes can be used on item sheet background templates.
- @pageno - the current sheet
- @pagetotal - the total number of sheets
Page numbering with pack layouts in Queue Mode and Point and Click Mode
The following two @codes can be used on pack layout templates at any time.
- @total-index - the current page in the print run
- @total-count - the total number of pages in the print run
When batch printing the following two @codes give page numbers within the batch.
- @batch-index - the current page in the batch
- @batch-count - the total number of pages in the batch
When using cut-marks on pack layouts it is necessary to use @codes for each page in the layout defined by the cut-marks.
- @sheet-index(1), @sheet-index(2), @sheet-index(3) .... etc - the sheet in a pack layout as defined by the cutmarks
- @sheet-count - the total number of sheets on the pack layout
End of article
Installation and licensing
Internet Ordering System - IOS
Images and Data
tsPortal and tsArchive