Job Deleted in NeoPack

scott

12 Sep, 2016 06:43 PM

I had a staff member erroneously delete a job in NeoPack that we had online with the iOS for preorder. They then created a new job, but now it is obviously not linking to the job in the iOS. We have preorders in limbo now. What is our fix for this?

We've since photographed the job using the shoot keys provided in the new job, but we can't access the preorders.

Thanks,

Scott

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 12 Sep, 2016 09:47 PM

Hi Scott - This is a first for me so my best suggestion is as follows: When deleting a job, the software forces you to save the job to tnj file. You can import that tnj file back in your database, and it will have the subject keys you uploaded preserved. Whether or not that will be enough to allow you to download the orders has yet to be tested, but I'm fairly optimistic that if all is the same, this should work.

If this is not the fix, someone on our end will likely have to retrieve them. In the interim, you might just have a few that can be order entered from email confirmations. I just saw that you shot the job on the new jobs keys so the pre-orders will still need to be entered.

Let me know how it goes. Tommi

2. 2 Posted by scott on 12 Sep, 2016 11:23 PM

Tommi,

I've tried imported it back into the database, but it must not be using the same Job Key as it still won't download.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dino Apolito on 12 Sep, 2016 11:27 PM

What is its job key now (and job name) and do you have an order key and
    subject key from one of the orders that have been placed? They both
    should be in your confirmation email

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac