Class/Team Photos

scott

23 Apr, 2016 10:48 PM

Is it possible to show two or more class/team photos for a subject? This will mostly occur with football, as we always take a individual team photo (cheer or football), and then we take a combined team photo (both together). But this also happens on occasion with other teams and school classes. For instance we just took a private schools 8th grade class photo indoors and then did another version outside, but I would like parents to have the choice to see both photos. Is this possible, and if so, how do we do it?

Thanks,

Scott

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 24 Apr, 2016 10:58 PM

You could do this by using labeled image holders that refrence graphic fields in your folder

2. 2 Posted by scott on 25 Apr, 2016 02:19 PM

Tommi,

Can you please explain what you are referring to in a little more detail? I know how to do the labeled image holders referencing graphics, but I don't understand how that relates to offering a second team photo. Is there a way to label the team photos as 1,2,3 etc, then you can call them in somehow? Sort of like poses.

Sincerely,

Scott A. Westover
    Nevada School &Sport Photography
    (775) 852.0784
    nevadasportphoto.com<http://nevadasportphoto.com>

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 25 Apr, 2016 02:41 PM

Its not a function designed to make multiple group photos to a subject, but you can use it that way. In the same way that you call a graphic, you would call the alternate photo. You would need to add the alternate photo as a graphic in your graphics folder, or directly add it to a graphic field.

I'm currently traveling, so I may not have another response for you until later this evening if you have further questions as I realize this is not very detailed. However, if you understand how to use labeled holders with graphics, the concept is the same.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac