Conditional package based on ordering other SPECIFIC packages

Brandon - District Photo

22 Oct, 2015 06:28 PM

I need to offer a package that is conditional only if a customer orders one or more from a set of packages that I have pre-defined. I understand the option in tsAdmin to "Offer as extra", but unfortunately that makes it conditional if you order any package in the offer. If there's not an intended way to do this, can anyone think of a workaround?

Edit: Sorry, I guess this should have went on the IOS board, but yes, this is about online ordering.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 22 Oct, 2015 07:59 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong... I'm going to present a scenario to make sure I understand correctly:
    You have an offer with Packages 1-9 and some "Bonus" Packages 10, 11, and 12.
    You only want Bonus Packages 10-12 to become available if Package 1, 2, or 3 are ordered. Packages 4-9 don't qualify.

I'll keep my mind spinning... I know I've had a situation like this before, but I can't remember if I was able to pull it off.

2. 2 Posted by Brandon - Distr... on 22 Oct, 2015 09:34 PM

Yep, you've got it exactly.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 22 Oct, 2015 10:04 PM

Ok. I think my trick was to change the program and make it conditional on pricing using discounts. That may not work for you.
    Not sure if you saw, but Mark mentioned that what you're looking for will be available in the next version release of IOS

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac