Can't remove Fulfill order

Brandon - District Photo

08 Oct, 2015 11:30 AM

When I uploaded an offer with tsIOS, I used a package with product but without a corresponding template. When a customer ordered this package, it came down into Fulfill as normal, but now I can't mark it as printed or complete because there is no template for me to print with. It just stays in my queue and I haven't been able to get rid of it.

Any suggestions? Is there an entry in the MySQL database that relates to Fulfill that I could remove?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 08 Oct, 2015 01:22 PM

I'm not sure about this one either. I'll have to do a little digging to see if there is a solution that doesn't involve MySQL editing.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Dino Apolito on 09 Oct, 2015 12:50 AM

Brandon, is it just one order and have you printed that order now by some other method? If that's the case and you just need this order deleted please email me the orderkey and TV details and I will do that for you.

On the other hand if there are many orders like this and you need to be able to 'fix' them it gets a little more complicated.

-dino

3. 3 Posted by Brandon - Distr... on 09 Oct, 2015 10:22 AM

Just one order. After I made the upload, a customer got an order in before I realized what I had done. I'll send you those details. Thanks.

4. Dino Apolito closed this discussion on 13 Oct, 2015 07:04 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac