Problem processing Digital Downloads

darnell

28 Aug, 2013 01:56 PM

I am testing the Digital Download functionality in IOS, but the mockup customer I created is not receiving an email with a link allowing them to download the image. I am able to set up a product for digital download and the mockup customer is able to order it. The product appears in Fulfill in Orders mode, but in the Digitial Delivery mode nothing shows up. I do have the Process queue checkbox unchecked hoping that the digital download would show up in this mode first before being sent to the user. Also I have the Automatically add to queue checkbox checked. I have PackBuilder version 4.3.130823 Beta, IOS and Fulfill version 4.3.130827 Beta installed.

I am hoping to get some help setting this up and getting it working before the new school year begins. If any further information is needed, please don't hesitate to ask.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dino Apolito on 29 Aug, 2013 01:03 AM

Please try again, from uploading the job onwards and if still no joy please forward a shoot key for us to investigate..

2. 2 Posted by darnell on 29 Aug, 2013 01:53 PM

Nothing has changed. I uploaded the job again and placed two orders for digital downloads and I am not seeing the digital download in digital delivery mode in Fulfill and I am still not getting an email with a link allowing the image to be downloaded. I will send a shoot key over email to you Dino.

3. 3 Posted by darnell on 30 Aug, 2013 03:24 PM

Updating Fullfill to version 4.3.130830 Beta seems to have corrected the problem.

4. Dino Apolito closed this discussion on 31 Aug, 2013 11:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac