IOS Data Used

scott

15 Apr, 2016 08:24 PM

We are new to the system and trying to figure out the quirks. What data flows through from NeoPack to the IOS? And where is it coming from? We are having troubles with our template graphics flowing through, but we also notice that data isn't coming from what we would expect. In NeoPack, it looks for data at the Subject level, then the folder level, and then the Job level. When it runs into data it uses it, in that order of preference. Yet when we are setting up jobs on the IOS, it doesn't seem to work this way. We have job level data that is flowing through as well as folder level data, which both are superceding the subject level data, which in NeoPack is prioritized first. Everything works great in NeoPack, IOS it is not. Is this done by design, or am I missing something that will help explain this all?

Thanks for your help.

Scott

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 15 Apr, 2016 08:49 PM

Hi Scott. Can you give me and example of how something is displaying differently in a NeoPack job vs IOS? Be specific about the fields, data, template etc. I'm unclear on where exactly the problems are happening, and it doesn't seem like something that should happen.
    Thanks,
    Tommi

2. 2 Posted by scott on 16 Apr, 2016 05:43 PM

Tommi,

I'm not sure what is going on, but we've refreshed a job, both images and offerings on numerous occasions, and we can't get the graphics to flow through to the IOS. The graphics and templates work perfect in NeoPack, and the template will show up in the IOS, but no graphic that is linked to the data for that job. It is really frustrating, so I'm not sure if it’s a data problem, if there is something in the IOS we need to check or what. We have other jobs posted without issue, so there is definitely something with this job. If you want to look, our website site is

order.nevadasportphoto.com

and a shoot key to use is:

CUY34PMH

With this job, we have Lacrosse in our "sport" field at the Job level, folder level for each team, and at the subject level for each kid. But the Lacrosse graphics will not flow through. They do flow through in NeoPack though.

I've attached a screen shot of my monitors with the NeoPack Queue on the left showing Package A with all the correct templates and graphics and the IOS of the same key I sent you without the graphics for lacrosse.

This one is driving me nuts, so any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Scott A. Westover
    Nevada School & Sport Photography
    (775) 852.0784
    www.nevadasportphoto.com<http://www.nevadasportphoto.com/>

3. 3 Posted by Tomas Jonasson on 16 Apr, 2016 07:13 PM

I'm not near a computer right now, but it sounds like a paths issue. In Timestone administrator, I would verify that the graphic and template paths are available to IOS.
    Tommi

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Dino Apolito on 18 Apr, 2016 03:44 AM

Scott, are you able to prepare the same job but with just one subject, one image etc so that it is small. Prepare it in the same way and upload it. If you have the same problem let us know

Thanks
    Dino

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac