Queue Statistics

josh

05 Jun, 2014 07:52 PM

I have noticed a problem when trying to use Queue Statistics in version 4.3.140423. I'm in Queue mode with one order set selected...(an order set I created in orders mode). When I goto Queue Statistics it does not display the correct counts. I have checked this on many jobs and I cannot figure out where it is pulling the extra counts from, it seems rather random. Just wandering if amyone else has noticed this.

1. 1 Posted by josh on 19 Jun, 2014 03:42 PM

Ok update to this. I did a few test to see if I could figure out what is going on here. Here is what I found. When trying to use Queue Statistics...I goto queue mode, select the order set I want(the trick is you have to make sure there are no sheets or anything in point and click). Then I goto queue statistics and the count is correct.( But this only works if there has been no previous orders placed and the order set you created is the first set of orders). Now the problems I have found are these two. 1st problem is if there is anything printed or unprinted in point and click...it will show up in queue mode with my queue selected and trying to get statistics. Now the 2nd problem...I just added another order set and went to queue mode, selected it and went to queue statistics and quess what. It shows not only the queue I selected but also the 1st queue I made and anything that was in point and click. All of this happens with just having selected queue when trying to get queue statistics for just one queue. I guess you can say it works the first time you create an order set, but then after that first one it really does you no good if you dont forget to clear out point and click, also you have to look at printed and unprinted after that. So is it just me or has anyone else noticed this. I think there may be something wrong with Queue Statistics..it doesn't seem to work once you start adding things in point and click as well as multiple order sets. Someone try this and see of you have the same problem.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac