Home Folder Printing

Ed - Photohendriks

16 Apr, 2014 12:28 AM

Has anyone got a work around for printing a selected Home folders orders?

eg
Folder 1
Folder 2
Folder 3
Folder 4

I just wish to print the paper and online orders for Folder 3. Using 4.3 versions of Neo

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Cheers

Ed

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dino Apolito on 06 May, 2014 01:57 AM

I can't think of one.

If you have the primary sort set to 'Folder' you can batch print 'As sorted' which will print one folder at a time. But that's not what you want.

What's needed is a filter in Queue Mode for Folder in the same way there is one for Printer.

I'd be interested to know if others would find this useful.

2. 2 Posted by Jacob - Sumner ... on 06 May, 2014 05:39 PM

We don't really need to do this, but as a workaround you could create a separate order set for each home folder and filter by order set instead.

If you have orders coming in directly from online (downloaded into neopack) this won't work, but if you're using paper orders this should work.

3. 3 Posted by alan on 24 May, 2014 10:05 PM

I have had occasion to print all the paper orders in v4.2 Neopack after they had been printed. A filter in Queue mode would be helpful.
    My work around was to export the ID's and packages for the job and delete all but the folder I needed. Then I imported the orders back into Neopack in an order set named for that folder. Then I was able to print just those associated with that folder.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac