Timestone software french versions

Esther

12 Feb, 2014 03:25 PM

I want to know if Timestone software have a NeopackPro french version

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dino Apolito on 13 Feb, 2014 03:03 AM

Hi Esther,

While we have many French speaking customers in France and in Canada, the software itself is in English.

The exception is our online ordering system which does have a French version.

Regards
    Dino Apolito

2. 2 Posted by Esther on 17 Feb, 2014 07:10 PM

Hi Dino,

Thank you for your reply. We use NeoPackPro English version, we have about 15 licenses, but we really want to try a French version.

To make sure I understand. You mean there is not a TimeStone NeoPackPro software in French version.

Regards
    Esther Meza

3. 3 Posted by Patrick on 04 Mar, 2014 10:19 AM

Hi Esther, we are a french school photography business and we purchased our software through Mathieu Francillard representing timestone in France, and we are using a version of timestone 3.4 in French...

4. 4 Posted by mafr on 04 Mar, 2014 12:15 PM

Ha! I new it will come the time where the French would take the power :-) I had some French versions of Timmestone apps. But because of a robbery, I lost tools I was using for translations.
    If you're interrested in I could redo, but I need to find&purchase a new tool.

Regards
    Mathieu

5. 5 Posted by mafr on 01 Apr, 2014 04:03 PM

Hello everybody !

I expect to invest into a translation sofware ... Any interrest in French Timestone Sofwares ?

Regards

Mathieu

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac