composites not flowing all subjcts

Bill champion

31 Jan, 2014 09:05 PM

I have composite designs that have a main block, a teacher block, and a principal block. If I have a class without a teacher (or principal) which leaves the teacher block (or principal block) empty not all of the students flow into the main block, only about 80% of them. If I assign a person to teacher (or principal block) so that the block is occupied then all students flow into main Block appropriately. Any thoughts?

1. 1 Posted by gargano on 04 Feb, 2014 09:23 PM

Yes, we experience the same issue. As a work-around, I design "duplicate" templates. So, in your case, you would need the one you've already designed, plus the same template with the principal block removed, another template with the teacher block removed, and then one more with both the teacher and principal blocks removed.. Then, use each template as appropriate. It's clumsy, but I haven't found another way around it.

2. 2 Posted by Bill champion on 04 Feb, 2014 10:12 PM

Yes this is same workaround I have done, but I'm all about less templates not more:)

Thanks,
    Bill Champion

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac