BUG: Pose Assign Skipping

christopher

19 Oct, 2012 10:28 PM

We've been having problems with Auto Assign randomly skipping over poses in V4 jobs. It's not even letting me manually assign a pose number to the poses that got skipped.

I can't figure out which steps will consistently reproduce the bug (it seems to randomly happen) so I've attached a video showing it's behavior.

Because of this and many other bugs that have slowed our workflow down drastically, we have been forced to abandon Version 4 and convert all of our SQL jobs to tnj and continue working again in Version 3.4.2.

1. 1 Posted by Jacob - Sumner ... on 22 Oct, 2012 06:18 PM

We've had a similar problem with not being able to assign a pose to an image that was added to a job after most of the job was imported. We fixed it by loading it into a test job which was created much earlier (version 4.0) and it worked fine. Nothing we could do would allow that pose to be assigned other than placing it in a different job. This sounds like the same problem to me.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Dino Apolito on 22 Oct, 2012 10:09 PM

I can't reproduce this although I'm using 4.2.

Mark, can you also have a try.

3. 3 Posted by Jacob - Sumner ... on 22 Oct, 2012 10:16 PM

I only had the problem on one job that was made with one of the earlier 4.2 betas, so it might be specific to an earlier version. Also, I tried using every version I have on hand and It didn't work, 4.1 and several versions of 4.2b, so I'm thinking its a job creation/database issue.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Mark Renken on 24 Oct, 2012 06:25 PM

I have tried to duplicate the problem here and can't. I'm using 4.2.0b121006. Christopher, can we get a copy of your database to do further testing on?

Thanks,

Mark

5. 5 Posted by christopher on 25 Oct, 2012 04:46 PM

Mark, I will email it to you.

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Dino Apolito on 15 Nov, 2012 12:57 AM

This has been fixed and will be available in the next release

7. Dino Apolito closed this discussion on 15 Nov, 2012 12:57 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac