Unique Fields - Need help, can't scan barcode

Brandon - District Photo

04 Sep, 2012 04:32 PM

In NeoPack, I have a field in details mode that corresponds to a barcode attached to a customer's order, this field has a unique value (the value that is set in the special column). I'm given a TNJ with all the data in it, I've mapped the fields in the administrator to match the fields from the TNJ, however, after I import the TNJ to the SQL database, the "unique" value attached to the barcode field is reset to blank in the job and the administrator. So when I go to scan the barcode, nothing happens, however scanning the barcode from the TNJ works as normal, it finds the subject.

Is this a bug? I need to have that barcode field be unique so I can scan the barcodes to find the subjects and process the job as normal. I see that the administrator has a default ID field that is unique and cannot be modified, does this have any effect on making another field unique?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dino Apolito on 04 Sep, 2012 11:27 PM

That sounds a little strange. Can you install teamviewer and send us the ID and password in an email so we can connect and have a look.

Please include any relevant details including location of a tnj we can test with.

Also, which options are you selecting when importing the tnj file? Are you importing as a new job, merging into an existing job etc?

Thanks
    Dino

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac