datapost file print

ethan.wilson

24 Aug, 2012 02:45 AM

when i open a tnj that has been set up and i go to file print and sujects to include box comes up. i cant select the class i want or select all. attached is a screen shot.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 24 Aug, 2012 11:46 AM

What are you trying to print? I ask because Data Post is not a "Print" program. Its been a couple years since I have actually used data post so I may or may not be able to help you.

2. 2 Posted by ethan.wilson on 26 Aug, 2012 11:42 PM

i am trying to print a prepay envelope

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Tommi Jonasson on 26 Aug, 2012 11:55 PM

Out of what mode? Like I said, Data Post is not a print program... do you have other Timestone products?

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Dino Apolito on 27 Aug, 2012 01:48 AM

Tommi,
    DataPost can print item sheets. Photographers prepare jobs with DataPost then use them in CapturePost for example. It prints the equivalent of item sheets which they use for shoot cards or order envelopes.it.

Ethan, looking at the screen grab, you have not checked a folder. I can one is selected but the box is not checked.
    Are you not able to check the box?

5. 5 Posted by ethan.wilson on 27 Aug, 2012 06:04 AM

Dino, no i cant check the box. i have opened the same tnj file on a differnt computer and can check the box.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• datapost_print.docx 52.3 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac