Queue Dropdown Menu - Form Packs

Nick Brown

18 Apr, 2012 08:25 PM

In form packs, there is the Queue dropdown above the templates but with the length of the box, most of our named queues get cut off, making it tough to read and naming needs to be specific, so we can only shorten so much. Would it be possible to lengthen that dropdown double or triple the length? There is a lot of extra space when maximized on even a 19" monitor.

I know this is small but it would be really helpful during processing months to see everything clearly and easier to guide new workers when training in TS.

Thanks,
Nick

1. 1 Posted by rickm on 19 Apr, 2012 06:53 PM

I have a similar issue with the Templates/Arrangement box in Form Item Sheets Mode. It would be helpful if you could just drag these boxes larger if needed as you can with Subjects, Packs & Items in Form Packs Mode

2. 2 Posted by Nick Brown on 28 Apr, 2012 04:20 PM

as a follow up: it would also be great to have the option to sort all those queues that build in even a simple alpha ascending manner... we do multiple types of jobs and each job has different time frames (i.e., fall sports, winter sports, winter abs sports, etc....) so it would be nice to be able to sort the queues quickly after we rename them to fit when we took them... it could be an option right in the queue dialog that allows you to rename them in form packs.

3. 3 Posted by karrie on 27 Jun, 2012 01:38 PM

Agree. Also needed in Neo Composite. We do need to see our template's full names.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac